Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Miss You!

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!!! Today is the Paper Craft Crew challenge!!






This weeks challenge is a Sketch challenge: 



....and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!!! 

Make sure that y'all check out what the ladies and gentlemen created over at the Paper Craft Crew challenge Blog......they ROCK!!


I also played along in the Altenew challenge:


I also played along in the Stamp Ink Paper challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

7 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

WOWZERS! This is brilliant!

Gingin said...

Awesome card Tenia!! Love love the texture on the globe! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

LeAnne said...

Very cool, Tenia...I saw that Altenew challenge and those colors are fabulous with your globe image! Super fun, and thanks for playing with SIP this week!

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Such an amazing card Tenia! Your watercolor background rocks and I love the gold embossing on the globe! Thanks for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

Jenny Hall said...

Beautiful as always, Tenia! I really enjoy coming by to look at your gorgeous work. Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Stamp Ink Paper.

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Oh what a wonderful world Tenia. I really like your card and the colours you've used. Thanks so much for joining our Travel challenge this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper. Carolyn xx

Nora Noll said...

This is amazing!! I love how you used that fun stamp and all the wonderful things in the background. GREAT design!!