Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Hey There Cupcake Card

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!!! I am up on the Where Creativity Meets C9 blog today.....Woot Woot!! Here is my card.......CHECK IT!!!!



I created this card using the Concord & 9th bundle HERE!! Come play in the most recent Where Creativity Meets C9 challenge HERE!!!


I also played along in a few challenges!!! I played along in the Cupcake Inspirations challenge:


I played along in the CASology challenge:

I also played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Hey There Cupcake Card
Stamps: Concord & 9th
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Tools: Dies all by Concord & 9th, Big Shot(Ellison)
Techniques: Die Cutting, Coloring


10 comments:

Sandy said...

So cute! Love how you popped the cupcakes and have the sprinkles in the background. Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
-Sandy, DT

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet card! I love how you rotated the sketch!

Sheila H said...

Cute and fun!

Saskia Pullen said...

Thank you for playing along with our challenge this week by Cupcake Inspirations.
Good luck in the draw.

Saskia Pullen
Dt member Cupcake inspirations.

donna mikasa said...

Such a fun--and yummy!--take on the sketch!

Quillish said...

What a beautiful CAS card.. loved the way you incorporated the colors of the challenge. Thankyou for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations :)

Sherrie M. said...

Fun card! Love how your cupcakes pop off with dimension! So glad to see you at CASology this week Tenia!

Rachel Bergfeld said...

I love that fun sprinkle background! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Love the colour, dimension and movement on your card. So much yummy fun. So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.

Melissa said...

What a perfect CAS design, Tenia! I just LOVE this! I'm a cupcake lover, so your card grabbed my attention right away!!! Love the fun sprinkles behind those yummy looking cupcakes! ;)
Thanks so much for joining us again over at CASology!