Friday, February 23, 2018

My Friend

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well!!! Here is my Guest Designer Part Four  for the Just Us Girls challenge!!!! Woot Woot!!!

This weeks challenge is......


......and here is my card.....CHECK IT!!!!!

Check out what the DT created with this theme for the week HERE!!!! I want to thank all the ladies at Just Us Girls for having me for the month of February!! I had a blast!! :)

I also played along on in the FUSION challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for My Friend Card
Stamps: Altenew
Paper: Michaels and Altenew
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Dies(Altenew and Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers)
Techniques: Die Cutting, Splatter


10 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty card - I like the little use of the washi tape. Thanks again for joining JUGS this month as our Guestie! :)

cm said...

Beautiful blooms, Tenia...a reminder that spring is on its way! You've been such an inspiration as GD this month; thank you!
Hugs~c

Bobby said...

Great card, Tenia. We enjoyed having you as our guest this month.

Nora Noll said...

Oh so lovely!!! Great use of the photo and the sketch challenges!

Ina G said...

Oh so very pretty Tenia. Great take on the sketch and our photo inspiration. Nice touch with the washi tape. Loved having you join us as our Guest this month. I know you will be back here again and again.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

And yet another awesome creation! This is so pretty and I love the slightly whimsical touches of the washi tape and sticker stitches. A huge thank you for joining us this past month as our Guest Designer!

Lisa Kind said...

Very pretty card Tenia! I love your style! Thanks for being such a great guest with Just Us Girls this month! Please don't be a stranger!

Barb Ghig said...

Hi Tenia,
Such a beautiful card! Your roses are so pretty and I love your creative take on the sketch! It's always fun seeing your cards in the gallery ~ Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Fusion!

Nancy said...

You sure have a style like no one else! Super job with all of your cards this month! Thanks for being with us at Just Us Girls!

Maria said...

This is so pretty! Love those flowers and the washi tape is perfect. Thanks so much for being with us this month all your cards are amazing.