Tuesday, April 10, 2018

May Your Days Be Merry and Bright

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!!! Here is my second card as guest designer for CAS Colours and Sketches!!



This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge!!!



.....and here is my card.......check it!!!!

I also played along in the TGIF challenge:

I played along in the CAS Christmas challenge(I created an ornament):

I also played along in the MUSE Christmas Visions challenge(Inspired by the Reindeer):

Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of your day!!!

-t

Card Recipe for May Your Days Be Merry and Bright Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Michaels, My Colors
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Pearl(Queen and Co)
Tools: Dies(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers)
Techniques: Splatter, Die Cutting


13 comments:

Bonnie said...

Artsy and fun, Tenia! Love this reindeer and the pearl "hanger"! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

Loll said...

Love your ornament Tenia. Fun card ... love the bright colours. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

Tami Hewlett said...

Super fun Christmas card! Love the whole concept ... fun colors for a holiday card. Thanks for joining us at TGIF Challenges this week.

Cathy P said...

Fun take on the sketch, Tenia. We still have snow on the ground where I love, so your Christmas card fits right in with the view out of my window!!

Christine Alexander said...

great ornament with your reindeer bauble. Love the swatch of washi tape and I've been eyeing that stamp set for a while.
Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

Claire Grantham said...

This is amazing! I love the genius creation of the 'ornament' hanger using a pearl and a stamp. Cx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Cool card and color combo! Thanks for playing along at MCV, Tenia!

Ardyth said...

fabulous as always! Just watched you playing on Instagram - magic! Thanks for joining us at MCV!

karen h said...

Awesome card! Love the fun tilt of everything! Great non-traditional colors for a seasonal card!

Wei said...

Fabulous interpretation of the sketch, Tenia! Thank you so much for guest designing at CAS Colours & Sketches.

Beverley said...

I love your modern quirky Christmas card and your use of the sketch is FAB. Hugs Bev x

Patricia Hays said...

Call me weird, but the way you've placed the sentiment, I can totally picture the ampersand as the reindeer's tail - and I think that, along with the way you've created the ornament, is simply clever as all get-out! Your non-traditional Christmas card is such a fun take on our CC&S sketch. :)

Papercraft Boutique said...

Fun, modern, and awesome ornament card, Tenia! Love the way you used the pearl and the washi tape! The tilted panels create a movement. Thank you for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! Hideko xx